My Cart


A rainout !

Posted on July 25 2018

The game was called today due to wet grounds.

If there is no additional rain tonight the UEB (off color at present) will be playable tomorrow.

The WB is both high and muddy, any fishing will be above Oquaga, best to wait another day.

The warm rain water has raised the daily low temp on both rivers while  lowered the high temp on the UEB and raising it on the WB. What effect this will have on the hatches remains to be seen.


Leave a comment

Join our Mailing List

Sign up to receive our Newsletter!

My Cart

Subtotal: $ 0.00

Your cart is currently empty.