Posted on January 26 2011
Colroado Springs Fly shop Owner David Leinweber says the scope of the job will have, “the responsibility for development, marketing, timely execution and follow up of activities and programs related to fly fishing. This will include management of our guide program along with our fly fishing classes and may include other planning, project management, and relationship building for activities designed to increase our service business.”
Interact with customers to provide a high level of service in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about any of the services Angler’s Covey provides.
Develop and manage a customer relationship management (CRM) database and provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer needs, defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
Develop marketing and sales objectives by contributing information and recommendations for strategic planning purposes.
Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising and marketing strategies.
Implement service activities (including classes, guiding, etc.) and manage the production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, as well as resolve problems, evaluate effectiveness, identify trends, determine improvements and implement change.
Develop and cultivate an atmosphere of opportunity for all independent guides and instructors.
Create, maintain, publish and promote a calendar of classes and activities.
Develop and update internet social media marketing opportunities promoting developed programs.
Sustain rapport and build relationships with key partners by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities.
Maintain customer confidentiality of all personal information obtained through offering our services.
Maintain the confidentiality of Angler’s Covey’s proprietary information.
Promote and maintain the good reputation of Angler’s Covey and its owners, staff, independent contractors and vendors.
Continue to grow professionally by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Fly fishing enthusiast
• Creative, strong leadership and management skills
• Good planning and implementation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good customer service skills
• Good writing skills (PR, Email content, Newsletters)
• Experienced in marketing and promoting products or services
• Experienced in executing CRM and database driven campaigns
• Team player who can focus on relationship building
• Outgoing, persuasive, success-oriented personality
• College education or equivalent knowledge and maturity
• Reports directly to the owners/shareholders
• Directly responsible for overseeing independent contractor relationships within our services
• Base salary of $15,000 – $30,000 gross pay (before taxes, FICA, etc.)
• Bonus and profit sharing potential to exceed $50,000 gross annual revenue
• Submit resume and references along with a brief explanation of why you would like this position and how you would benefit Angler’s Covey to:
Angler’s Covey, Inc.
295 S. 21st Street
Colorado Springs, CO