My Cart


Cheney's "Lust for Silence"

Posted on September 17 2008

Whether you are one of the 18 per cent who worship at the altar of non-sentimentality or one of the other 82 per cent who might think Dick Cheney gives fly fishing a bad name, you’ll get a kick out of this John McCaslin piece on writer Matt Labash’s recent fishing trip with the vice president. “‘Perhaps the strangest moment for [Jack] Dennis,’ Mr. Labash now reveals, ‘was one afternoon on the river, just days after Cheney had a heart defibrillator implanted. Dennis says Cheney was reclining in the boat with ‘his head leaned back — he’d never done anything like that. I went back to look and see if he was breathing.'” In the Washington Times.

Join our Mailing List

Sign up to receive our Newsletter!

My Cart

Subtotal: $ 0.00

Your cart is currently empty.