Posted on August 06 2016
The 2017 lineup of Fly Fishing Shows will feature many first-time exhibitors, announced president and CEO Ben Furimsky. New exhibitors include the likes of Adipose Boatworks, Fly Fusion Magazine, and Fishpond.
Read more in the press release below.
New Exhibitors Aim at 2017 Fly Fishing Shows
From The Fly Fishing Show:
Nearly 100 first-time exhibitors, or exhibitors expanding their show locations, have signed contracts to demonstrate new merchandise at the 2017 Fly Fishing Shows, announced president and CEO Ben Furimsky.
As of mid-July, six of the Fly Fishing Show locations are more than 75% sold out of exhibit space, said Furimsky. “It is the earliest we have ever hit the mark, putting us on pace to sell out in record time; while the Atlanta show – new for 2017 – is approximately 65% sold out with premium areas adjacent to the casting ponds virtually all gone. “The manufacturer support for Atlanta has surpassed any level of support we have ever had for a new venue,” he concluded.
Among new exhibitors or those increasing show locations are:
- Adipose Boatworks (Denver);
- Campeche Tarpon (Atlanta, Lynnwood);
- Crooked and Acklins Trophy Lodge (Somerset);
- East Cape Skiffs (Somerset, Atlanta);
- Fishpond (Denver, Somerset);
- Fly Fusion Magazine (Denver, Somerset, Atlanta);
- Hell’s Bay Boatworks (Atlanta);
- Maxxon Outfitters (Denver, Somerset, Lynnwood, Pleasanton, Lancaster);
- Southeastern Anglers (Atlanta);
- Unicoi Outfitters (Atlanta).
For an up-to-date list of 2017 Fly Fishing Show exhibitors, manufacturers, lodges, guides, retailers, reps or other fly fishing industry professionals may contact email@example.com