Abel Pliers are famous for being the first machined pliers produced for the fishing market. The innovation continued by featuring heat treated and nickel plated tool-grade steel replaceable jaws. We went on to prove the jaws cutting ability with a notarized test listing over 1000+ cuts of 80lb mono wire and 250lb nylon-coated braided wire and retain ability to then cut 7X mono.
- Pair the pliers up with the new American Bison leather sheath, and you have a secure and long-lasting way to carry them too.
- One size only at 6.5 inc hes long, and weighing 4.1 ounces
- Spring loaded handle opening
- Handles are machined from 6061-T651 aluminum
- Integrated steel bottle opener
- Jaw pattern also designed to tightly grip wire, mono and tippet to aid with rigging
- Made in USA
- With lanyard and sheath.