FLEECE MIDLAYER BOTTOM
SIMMS FLEECE MIDLAYER BOTTOM.
Grid-fleece lined bottoms with a button and fly, so you can wear them under waders or on their own.
Short days and icy waters are part of the winter wading experience, but dedicated winter anglers are rewarded with dramatic light and solitude on the water. Our men's Fleece Midlayer Bottom sets you up for reliable warmth inside your waders on the coldest days. A grid-fleece interior traps heat next to your body without adding bulk or limiting your range of motion. A front zip offers easy access when nature calls. Tapered lower legs integrate easily with boots and waders.
- Abrasion and odor-resistant fabric
- Grid-fleece interior
- Tapered lower leg for wader integration
- Button- and zip-fly with integrated belt make them easy to wear on their own
- Hand-warmer pockets
- FABRIC TECH: Body: 95% polyester / 5% spandex
|S||28" - 30"||30"|
|M||32" - 34"||31"|
|L||36" - 38"||32"|
|XL||40" - 42"||33"|
|XXL||44" - 46"||33"|
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle