RIO INTOUCH SALMON/STEELHEAD.
Specifically designed for the demands of the steelhead and salmon fly fisher
RIO's InTouch Salmo/Steelhead line has been specifically designed to meet the demands of the modern steelhead and salmon fly fisher. The long head and rear taper allow anglers to mend and control the fly at great distance when fishing the swing. A powerful bullet front taper ensures the line easily handles large steelhead and salmon flies, while the rear weight distribution makes this a great line for single handed roll and spey casting. The line is built with a supple coldwater coating that ensures the line remains tangle-free. Built with ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity and performance
- Bullet front taper to cast typical steelhead and salmon flies
- Long head for great fly control & mending ability
- XS Technology for a super slick coating
- Welded loops for fast rigging