Intruder Trailing Hooks
Daiichi 2553 Intruder Trailing Hooks
- The Octopus Hook is a popular name given to this style of hook.
- The up-eye, short-shank, offset spear, and beak point make it a superior hooking tool, used equally as a bait hook or in fly tying.
- These hooks are offered by several manufactures in various colors, but the color red is especially effective in helping to trigger fish strikes.
- Wide-gape, round bend, slightly curved point, up-eye, forged, reversed.
- Uses: Intruder and Stinger flies, trailing hooks
- 15 hooks per pack