MAXXON MIB XPW-239
MAXXON MIB XPW-239 Packable Watercraft.
Built from premium 1100 denier PVC, the new XPW-239 is the total package for any water you find yourself on. Weighing in at only 38 pounds and fully inflating in just a few minutes, this watercraft is small and light enough to backpack into those spots less traveled. With two 17-inch chamber tubes, this watercraft can brave any white water you have the skill to navigate. Its open-floor design enables you to use kick-fins for improve mobility in still water and makes releasing fish easy, while its removable stripping apron helps to keep your fly line manageable.
Unlike most boats that only give you a few D-rings for attachments, our XPW series with GTS system was designed to maximize attachment points for gear and accessories so you can easily customize the craft to fit your personal preference. Cargo webbing behind the seat offers added storage and securing items.
When fully deflated, the entire boat with accessories store inside the included backpack-style, roll-top storage bag. These boats easily transport almost anywhere and fit the trunk or boot of most compact vehicles.
A solid carry capacity of just over 600 pounds together with the GTS gear-tie-down system makes the perfect exploration companion for extended water adventures.
Whether fishing, hunting, relaxing or any other water adventure, the choice of how you customize this amazing boat is uniquely yours.
- Heavy-Duty, Commercial-Grade 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Outside Length and Width: 7 ft 10 in x 4 ft 1 in
- Inside Length and Width: 5 ft 1 in x 20 in
- Beam Width: 4 ft 1 in (124 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 14-17 in (35-43 cm)
- Net Weight: 38 lb (17 kg)
- Max Load Capacity: 600 lb (274 kg)
- Max Person: 1
- 2 Air Chambers
- Inside Pouch Storage Bag
- Watercraft Weight: 38 lbs
- Package Weight: 40 lb (18 kg)
- Package Size: 28 in x 20 in x 14 in (71 cm x 51 cm x 35 cm)
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Free Shipping