RIO - COLDWATER SERIES OUTBOUND SHORT
COLDWATER OUTBOUND SHORT
Ultra powerful, easy casting line built for exceptionally long casts.
- RIO's OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies very long distances. A short, aggressive front taper easily carries large, weighted streamers, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series. Each line features RIO's XS technology for super slick performance, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating that ensures the line remains tangle-free.
- he five densities available are: 1) A full floating line (F), 2) A floating line with a 30 ft ultra slow sinking “hover” head that sinks about 1” a second (F/S1), 3) A floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip (F/I), 4) A full intermediate line with a 30 ft clear head (I), 5) An intermediate line with a 30 ft fast sinking, type 6 (6 inches per second) head (I/S6)
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- XS Technology for a super slick coating
- Welded loops for fast rigging